>> ABOUT KOPIKEN
>> ARE YOU LICENSED?
>> PHOTO ALBUM
If your organization copies or distributes extracts, articles or cuttings from print or digital magazines, books, journals, online publications or websites without specific permissions from the copyright owners then you are likely to be breaking the law.
Kopiken is designed to license the following activities;
- Photocopying or scanning from books journals or magazines
- Copying or printing articles form websites or digital content
- Emailing copies of articles or extracts from publications
- Storing copies of articles or extracts on your intranet
- Accessing or sharing online press cuttings
Kopiken licences have been developed to help organisations ensure compliance with the law and avoid the risk and potential cost of copyright infringement.